„GHOSTWRITING” BARRIER AND „GUEST AUTHORSHIP”
1. „Ghostwriting” (one of the Authors of the text is omitted in authors’ acknowledgement ) and „guest authorship” (including information about co-editing a given text by the Author who, in fact, was not involved in preparing the text) are an act of scientific misconduct.
2. The Editors’ Office requires the Authors to disclose information about contribution of the individual Authors in the whole article.
3. Detected cases of „ghostwriting” or „guest authorship” will be disclosed and the relevant institutions, with whom the unethical Authors cooperate, will be informed.
4. The Editors’ Office requires the Authors to disclose information about the funding sources for the publication.
5. The Editors’ Office will document all forms of violation of science ethics.